- Country: USA
- Industry: Internet, eBusiness
- Stage: Initial growth (first revenues)
- Years in operations: 1, Employees: 2
- Investment size: $500,000 / min. $200,000
- Type of investment: Equity
Tie up with small brand owners in USA and offer their products on own website and various marketplaces in drop ship model.
The company was established in December 2012 and started its operations in February 2013. We approach small brands which do not sell their products online. The idea is to bring their products online and offer them over different marketplace websites like Amazon, Ebay, Rakuten etc.
Rationale for the deal
With an initial investment of $5000 and credit card limit of $15000, we have been able to achieve a turnover of approximately $700,000 with EBIT of $45000.
Opportunity for the investor
I am looking for an investor cum mentor who can advise me for
1. Developing, launching and promoting my own website
2. Development of software for automation of manual processes.
3. Expanding to other marketplaces.
4. Maintaining inventory of fast moving goods which are frequently cleared out with the suppliers.
We are aiming to double our revenues each year for the next five years. The key USP of the business is lower capital requirement due to drop ship model of order fulfilment. Due to this model, more products can be offered without the need to maintain inventory.
We are offering an equity stake to the investor with active involvement in all major policy decisions.
Looking for similar investment opportunities