- Country: USA
- Industry: Publishing
- Stage: Initial growth (first revenues)
- Investment size: $10,000 / min. $10,000
- Type of investment: Equity
Venture capital required to enable the book "Counting Numbers & The Solution to the Goldbach Conjecture", to be promoted in the USA for a worldwide market.
The book is in two parts:
1) The first part shows how mathematics has gradually been distorted so that nowadays puplis learn some things that make no sense, leading to high dropout rates and basic inapplicability of the subject.
This part is called "Counting Numbers", and deals with the straying of learning from using numbers in counting to counting the numbers themselves as though numbers were entities
2)The second part shows how studying numbers themselves can still be fun and answers the conundrum posed by Christian Goldbach in 1742 when he said "Every even number is the sum of two prime numbers", showing it to be true for every even number.
What is therefore needed is funding to get this book promoted and published. A publisher, StrategicBookMarketing, has expressed interest in publishing this book, if the author can make himself available for promoting the book, giving talks, et.c.
That is primarily what the funding is for, to enable the author to fly from Southern Africa to Houston Texas to promote the book and jumpstart the initial production of book publishing
Is the investment lucrative? Yes indeed. Here's why;
1) The book is Controversial, and as such is guaranteed to generate a lot of buzz.
2) Upon publication, the mathematics and Science boards of Education are going to be forced to adjust their teaching syllabuses, because certain aspects of the book are impossible to ignore or sweep under the carpet, so I forecast massive sales within the first 6 months of publication, and a return on investment guaranteed in that period.
A projected US$15,000 is therefore deemed payable back to the investor from the sales before the expiry of that six month period.
Investors can contact us on Merar for more information.
I have written a book that re-defines the parameters of operational mathematics, by asking questions that noone before has seen fit to ask. The answers are all valid, and I have gone so far as to offer a potential reward of US$100,000 to anyone who can prove me wrong. The book is a result of thorough work in the field, and the marketing will force all around the world to notice, and as this work is pertinent to today's education worldwide, this book is going to be in demand, selling effortlessly, at no risk to the investor.
Go to the address http://princemutasacountingnumbers.blogspot.com for a preview of the book
Rationale for the deal
I have more or less carved out a niche for myself, by going outside the box, so this book is both unique in its genre, while at the same time relevant in the classroom, appealing to the one who thirsts after knowledge at home and forcing adjustments in real issues in the subject at school, like a text book in one sense, and a magazine in another
Use of financing
US $5,000 should suffice to enable the author, (myself) and my partner to process our documentation and make the trip to the USA , and the remainder would be useful in the start up of the printing process, so that a speedy return on investment would be facilitated, if the book printing is started before books are ordered.
Looking for similar investment opportunities