- Country: USA
- Industry: Telecommunications
- Stage: Start-up
- Investment size: $2,000,000 / min. $1,000,000
We own innovative technologies in the telephony space and would like to seek investments to start operations in the US.
Baxtech Asia Pte Ltd, based in Singapore, owns global intellectual property in the innovative voice telephony space. These are inventions by prolific investor John F. Baxter, who has 30 years of experience in intellectual property.
• Patent 6385306 – 7 May 2002
• Patent 6765996 – 20 July 2004
• Patent 6839412 – 4 Jan 2005
• Patent 7031439 – 18 April 2006
• Patent 7,676,026 Desktop Telephony - 10 March 2010
• Patent Pending 1135.45.DIV1 Inbound Caller Authentication for Telephony Applications
• Patent Pending 1135.45.DIV2 Call Diversion for Telephony Applications
Our patents and technologies allow us to launch services enabling users to:
• Send “voice sms” to phone (these are deliberate voice messages sent directly to mobile phones, not voice messages left as a result of missed calls)
• Send a voice command over the phone to activate a new email or sms
• Read or listen to your voice mails from the phone or the computer
These features are newly introduced by companies such as Google, AT&T, Yahoo, Vodafone.
We are seeking investors to invest US$2m to purchase a listed shell in the US into which the technologies will be injected and a US team put in place to market these technologies in the US. Revenue from the company will come from licensing from operators and/or launching our own service.
Interested investors can contact us on Merar for more information.
Looking for similar investment opportunities