- Country: Zambia
- Industry: Education, Training
- Stage: Start-up
- Investment size: $100,000 / min. $80,000
Need seed funds in form of loans or partners to run computer training centres in Zambia, Africa. The centres will start operating coming January, 2012
With an increase in information technology needs/computer literacy is increasingly becoming a necessary need for so many Zambians. Many companies are now using computers but there is a visible absence of training schools or centres for computer skills in basics.
The centres will initially teach basics, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, etc.
We will then upgrade to other specialised trainings e.g.: Networking, MCITP, MTS, CCNA, A+, LINUX, etc.
Interested investors can contact us on Merar.
There appears to be an absence of above the line IT training centres in Zambia. Establishing these training centres will enjoy an initial monopoly and good market share.
Use of financing
Funds are being sort in three forms
1. Seed funds for purchasing initial training software and auxiliary accessories and networking of equipment.
A. Cost of 20 computers
B. Software for training
C. Training materials
2. Hire of Human resource/trainers - two trainers- teaching three sessions ie.(8am -12pm), (1pm-4pm), (5pm-8pm)
3. Training materials from professional sources - Payment of students will cover the loan payments on a monthly basis details to be agreed and worked out with Seed fund provider with an option of co-ownership or profit sharing.
Loan repayment on monthly basis or staggered quarterly.
Looking for similar investment opportunities