Seeking for Partners or Investors for Gold Mine Projects in Cameroon

Opportunity Snapshot

Investment Opportunity

We are seeking for Partners and Investors for Gold Mine Projects in Cameroon.

We are seeking for Partners/Investors to develop our large scale Gold concessions in Cameroon. We have ready all the geological reports and the license for exploration and other required document to start mining.

We are seeking for partners for can supply us with equipment and the necessary funds to develop our Gold concessional and we are offering 80% shares of the Gold Mines to the investors and the rest 20% for us the owners.

Looking for similar investment opportunities