- Country: Canada
- Industry: Energy, Natural Resources, Mining
- Stage: Initial growth (first revenues)
- Years in operations: 2014, Employees: 11
- Investment size: $1,500,000 / min. $1,000,000
- Type of investment: Equity
New company from Australia with a new gold mining project in Canada. The project is ready to launch this summer. We are looking for investment to start the project up.
I work with gold a mining company from Australia which has new gold mining project in Canada. The gold deposit is of min 480,000 ozs of gold in ground ($600,000.000) worth of gold. We have geologist report available.
The company has a good team with long experience in gold mining. The Board & Management Team:
Mr Joshua J. - Chairman
• 35 years’ experience in the natural resources sector in Australia and South East Asia
• Senior advisory role in a Newmont Gold subsidiary company which produced 283 million pounds of copper and 318,000 ounces of gold
• First stage investor
Dr Axel E. - Technical Director
• Geologist and mining engineer with over 30 years of experience
• MSc in Mining Engineering Doctorate in Raw Material Engineering University Mining Academy Frieberg
• Academic and professional roles such as Chief Engineer at the Technical University of Berlin and Chief Engineer at the Brown Coal Trust Senftenberg
• CEO of several mining consultancy companies
Rationale for the deal
The project is ready to start. We are looking for start-up funding.
Expected first year Gross income: US$16.3m at $1200/ounce
Looking for similar investment opportunities