We own a gold mine in Ghana. Funding would enable us to optimize its production levels. We are looking for equity partner and are willing to share up to 70% of the mine.
The mine is operational but is not producing at its maximum capacity.
According to our last research the gold deposits in the mine are from 5,000 to 10,000 kilograms.
We need funding to get a license, pay for the land, purchase equipment and hire people to work.
When we utilize the funding we will be able to produce around 200-300 kilograms a month and maintain this levels of production over the life of the mine, i.e. 10 - 20 years.
We are to looking to sell to the worldwide market. The price for 1 kilogram is $41,000.00 USD.
The expected Gross profit is $300,000.00 USD per year.
To get a license, pay for the land, purchase equipment and hire new labour.
We can offer up to 70% of the mine to our partner. The remaining 30% will remain with us.
We'd welcome a partner who is interested in actively participating in the management of the mine.