- Country: India
- Industry: Agriculture
- Stage: Initial growth (first revenues)
- Years in operations: 3, Employees: 22
- Investment size: $500,000 / min. $250,000
- Type of investment: Equity
An established cow farm of 110 cows for milk production on a land plot of 58 acres in the hills of Himachal Pradesh, India. Fruit trees planted and rivulet flowing.
- Running cow farm with 110 milk producing cows
- Chilling and filling plant for milk
- Fresh milk packed and delivered every morning to over 400 customers in the city 80 kms away.
- 400 plus 2-years old apple and pear trees
- Project financed by PN Bank India
Our project proposal is to:
- Increase cows to 250
- Plant 2000 fruit trees
- Retain all production as organic farm production
- Construct 25 independent huts for eco-tourism
Balance sheets and financials are available on request.
Equity is offered to investor (percentage negotiable).
Milk demand is growing @ 5% per annum.
Milk price is growing @ more than 12% per annum.
Fruit demand is growing in India
Projected returns after 2 years - $ 150,000
Projected returns after 4 years - $ 200,000
The demand for fresh milk remains very high among the milk consumers in India. Fresh milk from the farm every morning is an attractive proposition for sale as well as the premium on the product.
We have an established base of customers for our milk which can be increased in a very short span of time.
Vicinity to Chandigarh city gives a big advantage for delivery of fresh milk.
The hilly area of the farm and land plus the cool climate is ideally suited for eco-tourism within a dairy farm and a fruit orchard besides a perennial small river.
Use of financing
- To increase cows to 250
- To plant 2000 fruit trees
- To retain all production as organic farm production
- To construct 25 independent huts for eco-tourism
Looking for similar investment opportunities