Opportunity to owners of agricultural land in rural areas to make big profits from the cultivation of Teak & Eucalyptus, Poplar and various sorts of fruits.
We integrate Teak / Eucalyptus plantations in the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Gujrat, Himanchal, Haryana, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Jammu, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Odisha, Maharashtra, Karnataka, as well as in Ghana (Africa), Tanzania, Kuwait, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, and Nepal.
We have more than 50,000 farmers across India. We are a private limited company based in Mumbai as exporter of Teak, Eucalyptus, Poplar wood in the form of round and square logs, wood chips, saw dust and timber wood products like timber boards, timber logs, board ply products, wooden margins and wooden laminated floorings with economical rate. We are a leading exporter of Teak, Eucalyptus and Poplar wood products.
We integrate farming of Teak, Eucalyptus, Poplar and fruits plants such as Lemon, Banana, Pomegranate, Guava, Mango, and Amla with a buy back guarantee on stamp paper registered by the court at the current market rate of wood.
This is an opportunity for you to start with a small and 100% safe investment in the production of Teak & Eucalyptus, Poplar and various sorts of fruits in your agricultural land as commercial farming and get big return.
• Teak (sagwan) furniture will not make you uncomfortable by holding either heat or cold. Metal and even plastic patio furniture will be burning hot when left in the sun, while wood moderates heat and will still be comfortable to the touch. Metal or plastic patio furniture will also absorb cold. The night may have been cold but the patio furniture will still be comfortable, if it is wood. Wood improves your comfort level on any patio, or in any sunroom or garden.
• Teak (Sagwan) tissue culture is durable in all weather. Teak has a natural oil content and a dense grain that resists rot.
• True Teak (Tectona grandis) grows naturally in dry, hilly forests in Southeast Asia (India, Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, North & South Vietnam, and East Indies) and is a deciduous tree. Tectona grandis does not grow in rain forests but it has been over-harvested and should only be purchased from sources that can verify that it is from a Teak farm and not from natural forests.
• Teak (Sagwan) Tissue Culture does not cause rust or corrosion when in contact with metal.
• Teak (Sagwan) Tissue Culture can be left outside all year. Whether you finish your teak furniture with Spar Varnish (recommended) or leave it to weather naturally, your furniture does not require the use of indoor storage space in the winter. No lugging furniture in and out. Simply wash with soapy water in the spring and repair any areas where the Spar Varnish may be worn or damaged. Sand with a fine sandpaper, remove all sawdust, and then apply Spar Varnish as noted under ‘Finishing’.
Why Tissue Culture Teak (Sagwan)
With international boycotts on harvesting natural teak the only alternative supply is though cultivated plantations. Our teak trees are grown from tissue culture and selected from certified seed.
This is a 100% safe investment.
We integrate farming of Teak, Eucalyptus, Poplar and fruits plants such as Lemon, Banana, Pomegranate, Guava, Mango, and Amla with a buy back guarantee.
We are not requesting investors to give money to us. Instead, they have to invest in their own agricultural land and get big income after 5 or 10 years.