- Country: India
- Industry: Agriculture
- Stage: Start-up
- Investment size: $25,000 / min. $20,000
- ROI: 1500% in 10 years
- Type of investment: Debt
I want to harvest Tissue culture teak. Around 500 pc. Tree will grow in 10 yrs and we will get huge Profit (1 tree = Rs 30000, 500 х 30000 = Rs 15000000).
1) We need to purchase around 0.50 acre of Agricultural Land
2) Have to do fencing around the land
3) Have to prepare soil and after that we can plant Tissue Culture teak
Teak woods are very demanding in India and outside of India.
So investing small amount of money for 10 to 12 years we can get huge profit.
We will get approximately 10 to 12 cubic feet wood from one teak tree. The average value of teak is Rs. 2500 per cubic feet in Indian timber market. We will get 12 x 2500 = Rs 30000 from one teak tree. If we plant 500 plants in an acre you will get 500 x 30000 = 15000000.
Funding needed for purchasing good land in good place from where we can get adequate water supply for harvesting and for other process mentioned above.
Competition is small and we can serve a noble cause of Tree Plantation to help environment. Go Green.
Use of financing
1) Purchase around 0.50 acre of Agricultural Land
2) Fencing around the land
3) Prepare soil and after that we can Plant Tissue Culture teak
4) Purchase 500 piece Tissue Culture Teak for 0.50 acre land
5) Need a Security Guard
Opportunity for the investor
Profits will be split equally - 50:50 ownership split
Looking for similar investment opportunities