This is a unique plant of Scientific Aquaculture where we are going to rear different aquatic species in controlled and exposed atmosphere.
This plant will be proposed to be established in 200 Acres of land. It includes all advanced technologies along with all modern facilities.
We are in the process of creating a company that will supply original and reasonably priced Best quality Aqua species to both national and international corporations. At this time we are still slightly short of our goals for startup/seed capital and I would like to extend to you an opportunity to be become a part of this potentially incredibly profitable business.
We have also applied for a Small Business Administration loan and there are several grants we are looking into. Admittedly, there is an enormous amount of competition for these grants and even if we do get one, we will have to strictly abide by the terms. Despite that however, I believe we should apply for all federal and state grants that we qualify for, in order to increase our chances of receiving one. We have conducted a great deal of research and are well aware of the risks of opening a new business. But we firmly believe that this is a business opportunity that is bound to grow. Currently, there is very little/no in-town competition and none of them have the web presence we are planning. Please consider helping us with much needed startup/seed capital.
This plant will be proposed to be established in 200 Acres of land. It includes ponds, indoor and outdoor hatcheries, nursery ponds, office building, go down, laboratory, employee canteen, library, transport vehicles, rest rooms, security system and systematic departments for managing entire plant and its marketing.
We have a direct marketing strategy.
Proposed Project Location: Belgaum; State: Karnataka; Country: India
Estimated Project Cost: USD 2700000
Estimated Turnover of this Project for 3 successive years:
2013-14: USD 4500000
2014-15: USD 5200000
2015-16: USD 5800000
Estimated Profits of this Project for 3 successive years:
2013-14: USD 1600000
2014-15: USD 4300000
2015-16: USD 5000000
Minimum Investment required: USD 50000
• Monopoly in market area
• No other competitor in this area
• Wide contacts in market
Direct marketing strategy will be followed.
Target markets are as follows;
• Hotel industry
• Pharmaceutical industry
• Export in international markets
• Retail markets
• Since there is high demand in market for fresh fish, we have planned to supply the same for our clients.
• As we have eliminated the existence of mediator agents to sale our product we can gain 100% full price of our product. This will increase our earnings.
• I am graduate degree holder specialized in the particular field and I have lots of knowledge which will be helpful for this project to achieve expected figures.
• This is a completely new business idea for the region. Hence, no competitors exist to compete with us in the market.
• We will be the sole producer of fish in this economic region.
Funds will be used for establishment of this plant project which includes:
• Construction of buildings, ponds, godowns, indoor and outdoor hatcheries, nursery ponds, indoor nursery ponds, fish fields, roads, parking sheds; set-up of wind mills
• Employee facilitations, their salary management,
• Purchase of vehicles fish spawns and other raw materials,
• Construction of bands, compounds, safety walls, security rooms and security systems
• Purchase of generators, chemicals, fish food, various laboratory equipment and other digital equipment for ponds, nurseries and hatcheries
• Purchase of books and library books, employee uniforms, etc
• Maintenance and running costs of this project
We are looking for a silent investor. We will share part of our profit after deduction of all taxes and keep the reserved amount for next year’s salaries, project maintenance and development costs for a fixed time span.