- Country: India
- Industry: Agriculture
- Stage: Expansion/Growth
- Years in operations: 9, Employees: 320
- Investment size: $100,000 / min. $10,000
- Type of investment: Debt, Equity
We specialize in developing fully titled teak and eucalyptus tissue culture plants for timber investment-seeking clients. We offer high return investment.
We are private limited company based in Mumbai exporting teak & safeda wood, timber and timber products like timber boards, timber logs, board ply products, wooden margins and wooden laminated floorings. We integrate farming of teak & safeda (eucalyptus) with buy back guarantee on stamp paper for the amount of 100 Rs with registration from high court of Mumbai with current market rate of the wood. We have more then 50,000 farmers across India.
We integrate eucalyptus & teak tissue culture farming. We give a CD and booklet with registration certificate and form to cut your tree. We also provide training to get maximum interest in farming and get to help our customers start their own business in their state. We give regular visit to your farm after plantation to know the technical problems which can be sort out by us only . We appoint franchisees in each district and B.D.M. of state for business development. If interested plz contact us for such query.
The cost of one plant is Rs. 79. Come and invest Rs. 79 for one plant and enjoy returns on your investment. In one acre there are approximately 500 plants. Rs.2500 per cub/feet x 12 cubic feet from one tree = R.S. 30,000 from one tree in 7-9 yrs.
Rs. 30,000 x 500 plant in one acre = 150,00000/- (1 crore 50 lakhs)
Safeda (eucalyptus) plantation:
The cost of one plant is 30 Rs. By planting Eugliptus Clones you will get nearly 300 to 400 kgs wood per tree.
Per acre you need minimum 1500 to 1800 clones approximately.
Based on rough calculations there will be 1800 plants per acre and after 4 years you will get 300 kgs wood per tree. So the total yield per acre is 1800 X 300= 540000 kgs, i.e 540 metric tons per acre. The present market rate is Rs 6000 to 7000 per metric ton. So after 4 yrs the farmers will get net income per acre equal to 540 metric tons X Rs 7000 = 38,00000 (thirty eight lakhs)
Rationale for the deal
Terms and conditions:
Availability of plants in company's green house is invariably in short supply. Pricing of planting stock is declared in advance to ensure that the farmers can book their plants any time during the year. Many times all plants in our nursery stock stand booked much earlier that their final lifting. We therefore encourage farmers to book plants in advance to ensure their availability. We always maintain transparency in supplying plants on first-come-first-served bases and on terms and conditions as mentioned on the receipt.
Registration amount: Rs.3500/-
Teak can be planted at 2m x 2m, 2.5m x 2.5m or 3m x 3m space. It can also be raised along with agricultural crops at a spacing of 4m x 4m or 5m x 1m.
• Plough lands thoroughly and level it of. Mark the areas for pit digging by alignment and staking.
• Dig pits of 35 x 35 x 35 cm sizes. Refill the soil after seasoning and mixing with Farm Yard Manure and insecticides. On poor gravely sites, replace the pit soil by good soil.
• Use pre sprouted stumps for planting.
• Firm up the soil after planting and apply irrigation wherever necessary.
• Apply 50 g of fertiliser in pit at the time of planting and thereafter in split doses or as per the fertility status of soil.
• Carry out weeding operations regularly. Weeding may be carried out @ 3 operations in the first year, 2 operations in second year and one operation in the third year.
• Carry out soil working periodically for better growth of plants. One working in the first year and two workings in 2nd and 3rd year may be adequate.
• De-budding in the initial years may be done to improve the quality of timber.
• Undertake prophylactic and control measures for protection of plants from insects/pests and diseases to ensure good health of the crop.
Opportunity for the investor
We specialize in developing fully titled teak and eucalyptus tissue culture plants for timber investment-seeking clients. We are offering long term, mid-term and short term, low risk, high return investment that is, hands off, yet flexible with multi-tiered exit strategies.
We appoint franchisees in each district and B.D.M. of state for business development.
To find detailed information our project detail of teak tissue culture & safeda (eucalyptus) farming at your doorstep in your land please contact us on Merar.
Looking for similar investment opportunities