- Country: India
- Industry: Education, Training
- Stage: Initial growth (first revenues)
- Investment size: $100,000 / min. $25,000
- Type of investment: Debt, Equity
All time new concept for graduates providing Multiple & Flexible options even before they finish graduation making them job ready.
CHALLENGE: We are in the process of reaching our clients. It might take some more time in order to sustain ourselves in the market. That is the reason we are looking out for investors.
PRODUCT: Educational Institution which offers multiple options to students once they finish the course with us. Typically, our curriculum has been designed in such a way that it covers all the general options any student generally prefers once they finish their graduation. Our successful students will have options such as IT Job/ Managerial Job/ Business Opportunity etc. All at one stretch.
POSITIONING: We are planning to start our first batch ASAP and the expected strength in the first batch is around 6-8. We will be starting a new batch every month. We have projections of around 20 more students as of now once we start the course. Within 6 months, our first batch students shall be successfully completing their course & we are expecting the count to rise high
PROTECTION: Our Curriculum, Our Mode of Education, Our Syllabus, Our Partners, INVESTOR'S INTUITION
PROOF: Student's count which is increasing day by day. We have hardly started our marketing and we already have nearly 8 students confirmed.
(1) For every successful enrolment, I am ready to pay $1,000 to the investor
(2) This shall be paid until I have my student's count to a maximum of 200
(3) According to our projections, we can repay within 2 years, if everything works out according to our estimations
(4) As we are starting our first batch with 6 students, I shall be repaying $6,000 immediately to investor
(5) I need the investment in 4 phases with $25,000 in 1st phase and remaining in 3 phases (with careful observation)
Curriculum, Mode of Execution, Execution Partners, Certifying Bodies, Zeal to offer something new to students.
Rationale for the deal
(1) Ready with marketing plan to reach students even to remote places
(2) Assured ROI to students
(3) Other market players have just started making money (However, they offer a fraction of our services)
Use of financing
(1) Operational Expenses
Looking for similar investment opportunities