- Country: India
- Industry: Medical, Health Care, Pharmaceutical
- Stage: Exit/Sale of the business
- Years in operations: 10
- Investment size: $14,000,000 / min. $14,000,000
- Type of investment: Equity
Hospital was started in 2007 and it was leased to another hospital in oct.2009. NABH accreditted hospital. Meet all goverment compliance. Strategically located.
1. The Hospital was started in 2007 and it was leased to another hospital in oct.2009. NABH accreditted Hospital.The Hospital has the following facilities:
a) cardiac bypass surgery along with angiography angioplasty.
b)advanced dialysis centre.
c)joint replacement facility.
e)advanced laproscopy centre.
f)Nicu and PICU.
g)24 hrs high end trauma centre including ortho and neurosurgery.
h)ccu,icu equiped with ventilators,monitors etc.
The centre used to have occupency of 60 to 70 beds.now from the last few days it has been closed for hand over.
2. It is located next to metro station on main road surrounded by thickly populated societies. It is 1.27 acre land with FAR of 1.covered area is about 65ooo sq ft.Now govt has increased the FAR to 1.5 that is 27000 sq ft can be constructed more.
Its pvt ltd company having three share holders
3. It is in fully working condition.it used to have 60 to 70 pts.it has been just closex few days before for hand over.
4. It has licence for 125 beds.
5. It is built up with FAR 1 and now Haryana govt has increased the FAR to 1.5.Further construction of 27ooo sq feet can be done.
we are aspecting Rs.100 cr.
Heart of city location
Most expensive location in Whole Delhi NCR.
NABH certified hospital.
Was running successfully recently a few months ago.
Next to metro station
Rationale for the deal
High ROI is assured.
Land value even is more than the deal value.
Use of financing
5 % of the asset vali is debt
Opportunity for the investor
Just plug and play
Looking for similar investment opportunities