Sea Facing Naturopathy and Ayurvedic Retreat on a 25 acres land 90 kms from Mumbai targeted at both domestic and international tourists.
We have 25 acres sea facing land worth USD 7 million, as well as an existing 40-bed multispecialty critical care hospital in Palghar.
We have a planned to establish a 60-bed Naturopathy cum Ayurvedic Retreat on this land. The project cost is USD 2 million which would be spent over a period of 3 years. Suitable Equity share can be negotiated. We see an upside valuation of 3 times in 5 years period.
• Sea-facing land - 25 acres
• 90 kms from Mumbai international airport – to be reached in 90 mins
• Back-up multi-speciality critical care allopathic hospital
• The place where the land plot is located is already a tourist attraction
• Vicinity to Mumbai and Thane ensures supply of high quality Alternative Medicine Doctors and Technical Staff
• Value of the land is USD 7 million
• The investor has to invest USD 1 million
• The sector is growing @ 30% in India - people are increasingly turning to alternate medicines in case of Non Communicable Diseases
• Currently people from Mumbai travel to Pune, Bangalore and Kerala for such treatments
• The number of foreign tourists visiting Mumbai every year is approx. 4 million and growing
• Corporates, Health Conscious affluent people from Mumbai constitute our target segment
• Capex - property
• First year working capital
1. Equity Share
2. Buy-back option - 5 years
3. Approx. 30% IRR over a period of 10 years