- Country: India
- Industry: Medical, Health Care, Pharmaceutical
- Stage: Expansion/Growth
- Years in operations: 2009, Employees: 10
- Investment size: $100,000 / min. $50,000
- Type of investment: Debt, Equity
Our sales are growing by 30-35% annually and generating stable profits for the past three years. Our customers are more than 300 doctors and 14 distributors.
We are looking for an equity investor who can invest around INR 25 lacs to INR 55 lacs for which we can give the investor up to 20-30% equity stakes in the company.
We are a pharmaceutical marketing company based in Mumbai. We have closed our fourth year operations and have been able to establish a foot hold in our geographical areas of operations.
We are operating in the western part of India. We market products for management of complications of various disorders, especially mental illness. Ours is a prescription based marketing model and sales are generated through doctor prescriptions for our brands
We are now into the fourth year of operations and have been able to establish image as a Psychiatry company. We intend to have all India presence by the 6th year of operation. The business is profit making every year and expecting double every year.
We currently require around 25 lacs to 55lacs investments and are ready to offer up to 20%-30 % equity or debt in the company. The investor will have the option of exiting the business after a lock-in period of 3 years from the date of investment. He can sell off the stakes to another party provided the first offer is made to the current directors. We can work also on an interest and equity model if required.
Competition – Neuro-Psych Segment
Companies and Market Share:
X Pharma: 44%
Y Pharma: 33%
Z Pharma: 10%
• Growing by 45-50% annually and turning profits for the past three years.
• More than 300 doctors covered in Mumbai, Thane and Raigad districts
• 14 wholesalers associated with us
• 50+ general practitioners and 30+ psychiatrists are our core customers
• The company employs 3 M.R (7-8 years of marketing experience with NLC), 1 Product Designer and 1 sales distribution manager
More details is available on my business plane once meeting is fixed can be display.
Our unique ethical marketing strategy and social cause help us to generate business, we offer very affordable rates for many drugs for mental illness patient as this drugs required for long period.
We can expand this strategy all over India and achieve success every year.
Rationale for the deal
• To make a strong field force and distribution network all over Maharashtra in next 2 years.
• To make strong field force and distribution network all over India in next 5 years.
• To increase sales turnover to 170000 $ from marketing.
• To make COMPANY a recognizable brand name for almost 40,000 doctors in India
I have more than 15 years of experience in the same field.
Use of financing
We are currently looking for an investment of $45000 , which would be utilised as follows:
• INR $17000 for working capital needs
• INR $7000 for clearing off unsecured loan
• INR $16000 for field force expansion
Opportunity for the investor
We are looking for investment of around $45000 to $100000 against which we can give the investor up to 20-30% equity stakes in the company.
Looking for similar investment opportunities