Reactive/preventive maintenance company in Nigeria is looking for debt or equity investment to expand its operations and client base.
Reactive/preventive maintenance is an integral part of the property industry that lacks behind in the African continent and more especially in Nigeria.
My firm is a company based in Lagos, Nigeria which specializes in property repairs and maintenance.
The company seeks an investment of US$100 000 to expand its operations and meet the required ISO standards as well as increase its client base.
The company has expertise in planned maintenance programmes including emergency response repairs (reactive maintenance).
The company’s services are categorised under two core competence. These are property refurbishment and property management/maintenance.
The funds will be utilised for the following:
• Setting up a customer service centre
• Developing and implementing marketing strategy
• Awareness programmes such as public lectures and advertising
• Recruiting additional workforce
• Covering operational cost
• Acquiring 2 mini vans for transporting workers to sites
• Acquiring a car for marketing purposes
Investors can expect a substantial return on investment (ROI). The ROI will be payable after 5 years.
For equity I am willing to give up 25% of my company for the above investment
Individuals or companies are encouraged to respond to this opportunity.