For an investment of USD 6,8M the investor can get back his investment in about 8 years once operational. Double digit ROI.
Hotel management contract for 15 years but can be extended. Ground breaking December 2011.
The investor purchases the condotel and will earn monthly income once operational in about 3 years. Avail of the low pre-construction investment price and discount. We are a husband and wife team working for Fil-Estate Group of Companies, a reputable marketing company in the country, selling properties for reputable developers with solid background.
Her focus is on the local market while I am focused on the international market. We have several projects that are excellent for investment and our objective / goal is to provide only with the best projects that this country has to offer and thereby creating real value to the investor.
About St. Lucia Land Inc. (the developer): is considered one of the Philippines' biggest real estate companies with over 10,000 hectares of land through 200 development projects throughout the country. Since its inception in 1972 by members of the Robles-Santos Family, the company focused on building planned residential subdivisions communities that cater to a broad market from affordable to luxury segments.
Sta. Lucia Land successfully diversified into vertical residential developments and currently expanding its business to this project category. Sta. Lucia Land is also a leading developer of golf courses in the Philippines, having developed the largest number of golf courses in the country. Sta. Lucia Land has also developed the 10.5-hectare; Sta. Lucia Grand Mall in Cainta, Rizal. The Sta. Lucia Group expects to continue its real estate business through it subsidiaries.
1. Good product concept: targets those who only want to spend vacation and relax, it has income properties (Condotel) ideal for foreign future retirees with 30 days free stay for the owner.
2. Only one competitor (Tagaytay Highlands) but they only target a small part of the market as they service only to super high end clients due to high prices they are charging. Our project targets a much bigger market.
1. Project situated in a performing market, tourism is increasing yearly, in 2010 volume increased by as much as 23%, located in the second “Summer Capital of the Philippines.” Just one and half hour drive from Manila / International airport.
2. Offers a spectacular view of the Taal volcano, declared as the smallest active volcano in the world by the Guiness Book of World Records and the lake surrounding it. The place is just a short drive from the beautiful beaches at Nasugbu, Batangas.
3. New hotels and condominiums are being built yearly. There is plan to build a mega development which will take at least 5 years to complete.
4. Increasing number of foreign retirees living in the Philippines because of the weather and the more affordable living standard making their pension money last longer.
5. The company is expecting at least 30% appreciation after the full completion in three years.
If you decide to sell after the 15 year contract we will take care of the re-sale of the units at higher prices.
This proposal is for outright purchase of this property.