Top Manufacture of Industrial Lighting Technology for Sale

Opportunity Snapshot

Investment Opportunity

We produce various industrial lighting products across a broad range of categories. We want to retire and are looking for buyers for the business.

The business supplies approximately 500 active customers, the majority of whom are serviced by the company's own national sales force. An excellent customer service record is maintained and supported by the company's commitment to delivering products in considerably shorter lead times than industry norms.

The business's current market share is estimated at 25% of the industrial lighting market segment. The market share is growing through increased focus on alternative channels to market, such as the energy efficient partnership concluded with Eveready. Current sales into the relatively untapped African market offer significant market growth.

The company furthermore benefits from an African export market through established direct sales channels. This market presents significant future growth potential as current export sales to sub-Saharan Africa currently only amount to 5.14% of total sales.

Competitive Advantage

Regions We Serve:
• Gauteng
• Kwazulu Natal
• Eastern Cape
• Western Cape
• Mpumalanga
• Free State
• Northern Cape
• Limpopo
• North West Province

Exports to the Following Southern Africa Countries:
• Angola
• Botswana
• Congo
• Kenya
• Lesotho
• Mauritius
• Mozambique
• Malawi
• Madagascar
• Namibia
• Swaziland
• Tanzania
• Zambia
• Zimbabwe

Rationale for the deal

The Sale structure we are looking to accept is a 40% takeover. The rest 60% we are willing to earn out.

Use of financing

We are looking for a someone to purchase the existing business.

Opportunity for the investor

We believe that we have made it easy for an investor to acquire our company. We already laid out the reasons for our decision to sell. And we will be more than willing to be as flexible as possible.

Looking for similar investment opportunities