Investment opportunity with a ROI of 200% over Year 1.
A unique fashion jewellery line. The designs will address the needs of ladies who find fine jewellery pieces formal for every occasion yet are not satisfied with the poor quality of cheap accessories and would like to follow the latest jewelry trends.
Fashion Jewelry Business Plan (Part1)
New Jewelry Co. (NJC) is a designer and manufacturer of unique fashion jewelry. NJC makes many different designs in the form of earnings, rings, necklaces, and bracelets. All of the products are designed by Rosalie and manufactured in Asia through a reliable OEM partner. In order to grow and achieve the desired level of market penetration, the company has outlined the following marketing/production goals over the next three years:
* The distribution of NJC designs in at least 25 different jewelry stores
* Increase the number of designs offered by 20% per year.
* The International expansion of NJC by year 3.
1.0 The Market
The jewelry industry is highly fragmented with thousands and thousands of artisans competing for distribution contracts and fame. Some work and distribute locally, others have national distribution systems set up. Some artists will design products for larger companies to manufacture, others will design and make the pieces themselves. Competition for NJC takes the following forms:
* Companies such as NJC creating designs that are then manufactured on a large scale and distributed nationally.
* Companies that have their own designers in-house. In this case everything is done in-house, design, marketing and wholesaling.
* Artists who design and make all of the pieces themselves, and then do the wholesaling or retailing themselves.
NJC will be focusing on two distinct groups of customers. One is the end consumer, the other is jewelry stores, to be used as a distribution channel. The end consumer will be interacting with NJC via the website as well as through personal contact at exhibitions/shows. The jewelry stores will also be met through the exhibitions and shows.
NJC will be completely financed by equity capital provided by Rosalie and Partners. Rosalie is willing to dilute up to 40% equity stake. We will pass our break-even point within the first year. Conservative projections based on sales over one year yield an annual revenue of R2,000,000 by Year 1. The company expects its cash account to remain healthy.
The objectives for the first three years of operation include:
* To open our own jewelry store by year 2.
* To create a jewelry brand whose primary goal is to exceed customer's expectations.
* The utilization of NJC’s designs in at least 25 different jewelry stores nationwide.
* To increase the number of designs offered by 20% per year.
* To develop a respectable profitable and sustainable company.
* To deploy an expansion strategy by year 3.
NJC’s mission is to make affordable innovative and trendy pieces of jewelry form out of sterling steel, leather, gold plated, crystals, various semi precious stones and materials. We exist to attract and maintain customers. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall in to place. We are dedicated and determined to exceed the expectations of our customers, but we need support from an investor.
Investors can contact us on Merar.