Unique waterfront property in Mpumalanga, one of the few such properties on Loskop Dam. Surrounded by tourist attractions. Awesome mountain view across the dam.
The property is located at Loskop Dam (Mpumalanga) and offers spectacular Mountain and Waterfront view. It is ideal for Investors or serious Developers.
The 34 ha property prides itself on possessing the most stunning, awesome and spectacular view overlooking almost the entire Loskop Dam. No other site bordering Loskop dam has such fantastic views. It is this feature that must be utilised to make this property the envy of many and the enjoyment of all who visit this dazzling site.
It is one of only three private properties boasting with Loskop dam waterfront. If you are serious about uniqueness, exclusivity, rareness, one-of-a-kind, selectiveness - then this is for you.
I need either an Investor or Developer to develop this gem to the next level. This kind of property does not come on the market often – especially in this area where there is a constant shortage of accommodation!
• Four Log Cabins;
• Sparkling splash pool;
• Security entrance with 2 x guard rooms;
• 4 x 4 Off-Road Track;
• Eskom power – three phase;
• Fitted and operational bore hole;
• Game, mainly antelope, including Kudu’s.
• 180km from Pretoria;
• 230km from Johannesburg;
• 40km from Groblersdal, and
• 50km from Middelburg.
Please contact the owner to arrange for a face-to-face discussion and personal tour of the property.
• One of only three private waterfront properties bordering Loskop Dam. The rest of the bordering waterfront properties belong to the nature reserve.
• Mountain views of virtually the entire length of the dam and surrounds.
• Basic infrastructure already in place (Eskom 3 phase electricity, water, roads, 4 x lodges, fencing, etc.)
• Ideal for further development - probably into fractional titles.
• Situated conveniently and close to main cities - Pretoria and Johannesburg.
• Surrounded by tourist attractions.
• Free roaming game - including Kudu.
• Bordering the N11 main route between Middelburg and Groblersdal.
• Excellent weather all year round.
This is a very lucrative opportunity given the weak Rand - it becomes a steal in any international currency.
Selling off the plan on a fractional title deed should raise enough capital to fund future developments.
This unique property is on the market either as an outright purchase or as a development partnership. The investor must provide proof of previous successful developments of a similar nature.