The development of a 45000 acre game farm with hotel, villas, health spa, conference, golf, self catering units in the heart of africa.
The business operates under the legal entity of propriety limited (PTY Limited) with registration number 2009/001204/07. The business is registered as EARLYWORKS 274, (trading as) Wild Estate.
Wild Estate is owned by Mr. Pieter Henning.
The proposed estate is located on a game farm situated in South Africa.
The estate will have 60 available units, selling for the amount of £900 000 per unit, giving buyers the opportunity to own a piece of real estate within a 45000 acre wildlife estate, managed by professionals.
The development of a 200 bed Guest House Hotel with conference facilities, available for functions and venues. Mountain huts available for hunters and those preferring their privacy with isolation. Mountain hiking trails will be earmarked for hiking and fishing spots for residents and tourist.
Wild Estate has the following objectives:
• Development of 60 exclusive villas, (fully furnished).
• Provision of game viewing and hunting quota’s allocated to each house per year, depending on house plan purchase.
• Development of a 2000 bed guesthouse hotel and bush restaurant.
• Purchasing of game throughout the year and game auctions every 4 years.
• Creating job opportunities in a poor community.
• Expansion of mountain huts on the mountain ridge.
• Game control and protection of certain species.
• Organic farming project.
• Conference facilities
• Health spa
• Golf course
• 4x4 adventures
• Manufacturing of solid wood furniture
• Team building
• Mountain climbing
• Mountain gliding
Our Services will consist of the following:
1. House cleaning service
2. Laundry service
3. Your own vehicle
4. Quad bike
5. Swimming pool
6. Transport to and from airport
8. Hunting packages
10. Hiking trails
12. Conference facilties
13. Organic food
14. Guest house hotel
16. Game drives
17. Mountain huts
18. Low Levy Fees
19. River rafting
20. and more
Contact us on Merar if you are interested investor.