Real estate business in Uganda seeks huge funding for mass construction of housing areas in Africa. ROI of 5% promised on a requested $30m investment.
The project will provide services in the fields of retail and residential real estate services. It will also feature the construction of over 100 condominium units on a 2 acre lot, in a prime well planned neighborhood.
Of the 100 condominiums, there are 3 bedroom / 2 ½ bathrooms, 110 square metre units. The remaining units are 4 bedroom / 3 bathrooms, 130 square metre units.
It will also consist of meadow roof terraces lounge, restaurant, swimming pool, fitness centre, sauna, aromatherapy steam room, wellness spa, pool side bar, tennis courts, lush gardens, business centre and conference room are some of the attractions. Residential parking, concierge, 24hr security and valet parking are among other services at the proposed development.
This establishment has 149 luxurious townhouses, bungalows and villas within a master-planned community. It has a fantastic serene location, providing fabulous views over Kampala. The neighborhood is known for its contemporary architecture and high-end finishes.
Led by an experienced team of professionals, we offer a comprehensive range of residential and commercial property services in Uganda.
Bolstered by its network of offices operating across Africa and globally, its goal is to help developers, investors, owners and occupiers of residential and commercial property improve operations, maximize returns and add value.
Some of the services it offers include:
• Property management
• Renting and valuations
We have another business that is a privately owned real estate development company incorporated and registered in Uganda. It has established and continues to develop 10 housing estates in several areas located in the outskirts of Kampala city.
• There are few real estate developers that offer spacious condominiums in the area and the region at large and thus there is ample opportunity to invest in the provision of such services to the public.
• Real estate’s are relatively under developed due to the ever changing market trends and the competitive environment that requires rapid adaption of both strategy and structures of the real estate developers.
• There is increasing cost of construction of structures and homesteads in the region which has led many individuals to acquire already constructed structures which emphasizes the need for the apartments that are to be constructed in the area.
• The project will build strong relationships with subcontractors and investors. These relationships will lead to future projects that will run smoother because we would have worked together before and understand each other's expectations.
• The project requires a total capital outlay of 28 963 389 million US dollars and will commence with 20% of the construction costs as available liquidity.
• Construction costs will amount to 21 552 657 US dollars.
• Consultancy expenses will amount to 2 155 266 million US dollars.
• The 2 acres of land will cost 400,000 US dollars
• Sales and marketing will amount to 1 077 633 million US dollars and
contingencies will amount to 3 777 833 million US dollars
• The cost of borrowing (loan interest rate) is 3% per annum which will be paid to the lending institution.
• Corporate tax is 30% of the operating profits generated by the project annually.
Working capital management:
This will be concerned with the management of liquid and highly convertible assets and liabilities and will involve items like, creditor, debtors, cash and bank balances. The project will have a credit facility management for its customers and a policy on cash management will be developed