Bio-energy is the future of the world and Jatropha is the next bio-fuel product. Every investor in the project will get own Jatropha plantation.
We need investors for bio-energy in agriculture here in Nigeria. We are looking for investors and business partners to come and invest in Jatropha curcus crude oil. We intend to start plantation of up to 5 hectares of Jatropha plant for the future bio-energy crop here in Nigeria. It takes only 9 months for the grown plant to mature and bring out seeds used for jet fuel, bio-diesel, bio-fuel and bio-gas all in one plant.
We need investors to enable us to acquire more lands, more seeds and pay the farmers who will be on site to weed and put manure and pest control. The market is big. Some car manufactures are using such fuel. Some airlines are also trying it in their engines, a test has been completed in Germany and engines are been tested for it. Each investor can get their own lands filled with the crop, and we will run and monitor it for them.
Nigeria has diverse land mass and we want contribute to production and harvesting of Jatropha around the world.
It is raining now and we are looking for investors and partners.
We have diverse land mass wasting and we are looking at getting as many as possible to plant Jatropha plantation. The more land you get the more plantation you get and the more cash flow you make every year.
Advantages of Jatropha
Though there are number of crops that are available for the production of bio-fuel the question that arises in the mind of the cultivators is that why Jatropha should be chosen?
Researchers say that the answer to this question is very simple. They say that cultivating and processing Jatropha has many advantages than any other plant.
The following factors made Jatropha an advantages one:
• It is easy to cultivate Jatropha. Jatropha can grow on all the climatic conditions and soils hence it is cultivated in most of the places.
• It is less expensive to cultivate Jatropha and most of the Jatropha seed varieties are available of less cost.
• The percentage of yield is high and the extraction of oil is also maximum.
• Jatropha provides higher rate of output than any other crops.
• It is very easy to maintain the Jatropha plant even at the seedling stage
Jatropha stands as an ideal crop among the bio-diesel crops because of the following reasons:
• Drought resistant
• Jatropha plant has the ability to grow well on poor and infertility soil, in marginal areas and can withstand any type of climate
• Needs only little amount water and maintenance
• The plant can be harvested for about 50 years
Following are the advantages of the Jatropha plant:
• Low cost seeds
• High oil content
• Small development period
• Grow on good and despoiled soil
• Grow in low and high rainfall areas
• Does not require any special maintenance
• Can be harvested in non-rainy season
• Size of the plant makes the collection of seeds convenient
• Multi products are developed using a single Jatropha plant. The products include bio-diesel, soap, mosquito repellent, and organic fertilizer.
The market demand is high and once we start cultivating the crops, you can be sure of making huge profits. Our markets include France, England, China, India, America, everywere around the globe.
I need funds to buy lands and seeds and pay workers as we are in the very early stage of the project.
We have located lands for the use of plantation but we need funds to accomplish it.
Every investor will get hectares of Jatropha plantation as the market is large and the demand is high.
It is a win-win investment.